COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
UPDATE 6/30/2022 at 9:00 am: We are proud to announce our COVID-19 clinics! PLEASE read the following CAREFULLY before clicking the link below.
- *PLEASE* do not call our office to schedule an appointment! All scheduling will occur online. The link will be emailed to you tomorrow at 9am.
- These clinics are ONLY for our registered, established patients. Please do not forward the link tomorrow to friends or family.
- If there are no appointments available when you try to schedule tomorrow, do not fret, we will had more clinics. Our goal is to get as many shots into the little humans as we can. Please DO NOT call our office if no appointments are showing up online — that means they are all taken. Keep checking the website for more clinic additions and/or cancellations.
- We will be administering the Moderna vaccine for children ages 6 months to 4 years, which is a 2-dose series. The second dose will be scheduled when you receive the first dose and must be 4-8 weeks after first dose.
- If you are scheduling multiple children, and there’s not consecutive time slots available (i.e., 1:45 and 3:00), you can schedule them at different times and then you can arrive at either time with both children.
- The nurse administering the vaccine will not be able to answer any medical questions. If you need to schedule an appointment to see a physician, please call the office.
- The clinic will take place in suite 255, which is down the hall from our office. We will provide signage to help guide you.
- There will be a 15-minute “observation” period after your child receives their vaccine. Please account for this when scheduling your appointment.
- Masks are absolutely required due to being in a hospital building. Please be prepared by bringing your own mask, as we will not have any on hand.
OK, enough of that…let’s get to the fun part…
DISCLAIMER: 2nd dose MUST be at least 4 weeks after first dose!!